Sunday, October 5, 2008

Policy Note

Please note, I edit and improve most of my posts after I initially place them. I will not hesitate to do this, and without cross-outs, as my main goal is to teach clearly and well, and to help with discovery and good idea creation, not to leave a historically accurate evolution of my writing. In fact, if you think the writing of a post has clunky spots or mistakes, you might want to try looking at it hours or days later. These things may be fixed, plus valuable new material may have been added.

My last post is a good example. It was rushed up late last night to get some ideas out that I wasn't sure if I would have any more time to put up later. It turns out I did find some time the next day to greatly improve it -- so hopefully most people will see the new version.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Richard,
My name is Inessa. I looked through your site and it attracted my attention by the varieties of the wholesome information. I have some credit cards web-sites where you can find useful information about finance and money. My sites are with high Alexa and Page Rank 3-5.
I'm interested in advertising on your blog. I'm looking for banners, text ads, paid reviews.
Please let me know if you are interested and how much you charge via email iumabrook@gmail.com
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
Best regards,
Inessa.